In 2016, we're bringing Car-Part training to you. Join us for a full day of hands-on, interactive workshop-style classes with our Car-Part product experts. We'll walk you through the latest features of your favorite programs, work with you one-on-one to build your skills, and introduce you to a wealth of new ideas.
We'll focus on:
- Checkmate Sales Pro (Checkmate's completely redesigned workflow for finding and selling parts)
- eBay (easily list parts from within Checkmate)
- Bidmate (the industry's premier salvage buying tool, designed for the fast pace of an auction)
- Partmate (portable inventory tool, designed for laptops and tablets)
- Images (include Part Images in online listings)
- Car-Part Pro (sell more parts to professional repairers)
- Brokering (increase virtual inventory without buying more physical inventory)
- Car-Part.com updates (what's new, and what's in the works)
- and much more!
Registration includes classes, materials, and lunch on both days. Space is limited!
Our schedule is being finalized now. Check back soon for updates!
Your registration is your ticket to a full day of training:
Saturday, March 12, 2016. 8:00am-5:00pm Eastern Time
Classes will be held at:
The Royal Banquet & Conference Center
3801 Hillsborough St., Ste. 109
Raleigh, NC 27607
If you have a laptop, please bring it with you to class. You do not need to have any of our software installed on your laptop to participate - you will be able to connect to our simulation environment that gives you access to each product we will discuss.
Coming in from out of town? We have a group rate available at a nearby hotel.
Candlewood Suites - Raleigh/Crabtree
4433 Lead Mine Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27612
The Car-Part.com discounted rate is $85 plus taxes per night. Request the "Car-Part.com special rate."